Windows

Remove Terminal Server license

Remove Terminal Server license

Windows Server 2012R2

In the quick article I am going to show you how to remove terminal server licenses in Windows Servers, that’s little bit weird , because basically I didn’t find any normal way to remove license […]

Auto cleanup WSUS server

Auto cleanup WSUS server

Powershell

Hi All, One of the main issues we as SysAdmin experience with WSUS servers is the disk utilization that utilizes for downloading updates,  in most cases my customers are notified to the disk warning only when […]

Termianl Server Best Practice

Windows Server 2016 RDP tuning

Windows Server 2016

last Saturday I read Windows Server 2016 turning about that have written by Philip Steele and Liza Poggemeyer both guys have been done an amazing job! I was so glad to introduce rich details which […]

Office 365

Exchange & VMware

VMwareHorizon
VMware

Get all ESXI details Powercli

Hi All. I would like to share with you a wonderful script that knows providing your any prices of details about your ESXi’s Hots, such as: Name, ESX version, make, Model, Serial $myESXiHosts = Get-VMHost […]

Add a new host to vcenter
VMware

Add Host to virtual center

Login to your V-center and the right click on your datacenter and select on “Add Host” Here we need to specify Host Name or IP, and Authorization.   Yes. Continue with next: Enable Lockdown Mode […]

Follow on Facebook